A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Manolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Manolis, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Manolis, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Manolis graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Manolis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Palos Community Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan Tom Manolis MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Evan T. Manolis practice?
- Dr. Evan Manolis has 1 office location.
Dr. Evan Manolis practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Orland Park, IL.
See Orland Park Plastic Surgeons and Orland Park Surgeons.