Dr. Evan Manolis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 19th, 2016
So pleased with Dr. Evan Mnaolis.

May 13th, 2016
Unprofessional
Had a consultation for mole removal on prominent area of face. Dr said what he proposed in 5 min (or less) and then tried to leave room without allowing me to ask questions or address concerns. When asked if has done many of this type of procedure, he became offended and was very dismissive & condescending. He acted like this procedure was insignificant & beneath his skill level, then said he wouldn't do it and told me to find another doctor!

May 6th, 2016
Loving my new tummy! - Palos Heights, IL
My experience at Orland Park Plastic Surgery was excellent from beginning to end. From my initial consultation to my final follow up, Dr. Manolis, Mary, and Lisa were kind, compassionate, patient, knowledgeable, and professional. My tummy tuck procedure and recovery time were explained, my mind was put at ease, and the results are amazing. I am so pleased and happy I did it!! I highly recommend Dr. Manolis and his staff. My only regret was that I didn't do it sooner.

September 21st, 2015
Tummy Tuck, Lipo-suction & muscle tightening 56 year old Orland Park IL grandmother .
Dr. Manolis is a professional and extremely knowledgeable/qualified board-certified plastic surgeon. During my consultation Dr. Manolis asked me to tell him what I would like to have done. He then told me what he thought I needed done; which is what I thought I needed all along. After my consultation (no charge) I immediately knew that I would like Dr. Manolis to perform my tummy-tuck, muscle tightening and lipo-suction. There was never any pressure by Dr. Manolis or his staff to have the surgery done and my tummy-tuck included a year of follow-up vists as needed. My post-care was also great. Dr Manolis and his staff are always extremely attentive and responsive with minimal wait times. I can't say enough good things about my experience! I decided to have a tummy-tuck/lipo-suction after years of being embarrassed by my hanging stomach skin and, in general, my clothes not fitting very well. I don't have any negatives about the procedure it-self except to say...that it is a process and if you are having a tummy-tuck, lipo-suction (flanks) and muscle tightening you have to allow your body time to heal. You are not going to be ready to run a marathon in a week or two. Following the surgery you should expect some pain, swelling and bruising. ALL WELL WORTH IT!!! On the positive side I will say...this is the best I've felt in years (it's been 5 months). My clothes now fit great, I have my confidence back and I am so much happier about my appearance. To sum things up: the pros outweigh the cons. Would I have the surgery again knowing what is involved......YES YES YES without a doubt!!!

August 3rd, 2015
Dr. Manolis was very educational and informative. He has great bed side manner and really cared for me. Mary was there for me every step of the way, if I ever had a concern I would call her personal cell phone and she would always answer or return my call. Lisa was always smiling and helpful when I came into the office. I would recommend Orland Park Plastic surgery to anyone. Great facility with great staff

September 27th, 2014
Dr. Manolis and his entire team are so friendly! Dr. Manolis was very informative and made me feel very comfortable about the procedure. I have struggled with underarm Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) all throughout college. I finally decided to receive Hyperhidrosis Treatment from Dr. Manolis and it really has changed my life. I no longer have to be self conscious about what I am wearing and if it will show sweat stains. This procedure is outpatient and painless. The best part is that the results are immediate and there is no down time!

July 23rd, 2014
No more nervous Nellie
at age 55 I decided to get breast implants and drove them ALL crazy with my numerous questions, issues, concerns you name it, never ONCE did they make me feel stupid or unloved and not to mention that Dr Manolis' work is the best ever. I have no regrets, call him today!

March 9th, 2014
Breast Augmentation
Dr. Manolis made my experience so positive. I was not only extremely happy with the outcome of my breast augmentation but I had undergone breast augmentation 12 years ago with a different physician and was very nervous about the surgical experience. I found him to be very compassionate, a great listener and made sure that he addressed all of my concerns up front. I also relied on him as to what would be the appropriate augmentation size so that I would be pleased with the outcome. I feel he is someone you can trust. I am glad I relied on his expertise. My breast look and feel much more natural then with my prior augmentation. I have since referred several of my friends all and all of them have also been extremely happy with the outcome.

October 4th, 2012
Excellent in every aspect
Dr. Manolis and his staff are awesome !!!

July 13th, 2012
Everything he did for my procedure was pain free. He tells you exactly what will happen and everything he said was just what happened for me. Very professional, but friendly and put me at ease.

June 1st, 2011
Highly Recommend Dr. Evan Manolis
I was referred to Dr. Manolis from my primary care physician. I am very pleased with my whole experience at his office. I was lucky to have fallen in such skilled hands. I would highly recommend him and the office staff was as pleasant as can be!

March 8th, 2011
Dr. Manolis did an amazing job on my daughters face after being bit by a dog. We are so pleased with his skillful hands.