Allergy & Immunology Specialist
Video profile

2.5

Mar 27th, 2014

My first allergy test performed by his staff was incorrect and I was told that I had a very high tree allergy which was never seen before. I was under this impression for months and our family moved to get away from this particular tree. Later we found out that Dr. Matheson's staff made an error and recorded the test wrong. In fact, the whole test was inaccurate after re-taking the test from another allergy doctor. Dr. Matheson's staff was very insensitive to the error and what affect it had on me and my family. His staff is also very rude and unfriendly when receiving shots. They were also very incompetent when I asked for my records to be transferred to another doctor.

Excellent Allergist show details Excellent Allergist
Nov 14th, 2013

When I made my appointment, they told me it would be 3 hours and it was exactly 3 hours. The staff is professional and personable. They answered my questions (no matter how ridiculous) and put us at ease. They were especially great with scared little children. Dr. Matheson is terrific. He listened to us and took a very detailed history. He explained everything to us in language we could understand. I was nervous because I had gone to an allergist before and when he saw that my child was nervous, he refused to see us and canceled the appointment. Dr. Matheson was not like that at all. My child was laughing and smiling through the whole thing. We will definitely recommend him to others.