A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan McLeod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan McLeod is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan McLeod, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McLeod graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McLeod has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan McLeod MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Evan McLeod practice?
- Dr. Evan McLeod has 3 office locations.
Dr. Evan McLeod practices Pulmonary Disease near Evergreen Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Evergreen Park Pulmonologists.