A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan McLeod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan McLeod is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McLeod
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. McLeod Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan McLeod, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McLeod graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McLeod has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan McLeod MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Evan McLeod practice?
- Dr. Evan McLeod has 1 office location.
Dr. Evan McLeod practices Pulmonary Disease near Evergreen Park, IL.
See Evergreen Park Pulmonologists.