A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Minkoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Minkoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Minkoff, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Minkoff graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Minkoff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan Minkoff DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Evan Minkoff practice?
- Dr. Evan Minkoff has 16 office locations.
Dr. Evan Minkoff practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Yucca Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Mirage, CA and Temecula, CA.
See Yucca Valley Physiatrists.