A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Minkoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Minkoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minkoff
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Minkoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Minkoff, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Minkoff graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Minkoff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan Minkoff DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Evan Minkoff practice?
- Dr. Evan Minkoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Evan Minkoff practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Physiatrists.