inactive

Evan Minkoff DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 29th, 2015
Dr. EVAN MINKOFF in TORRANCE, CA "THUMBS DOWN"
Dr. Evan Minkoff refused to see me, a new patient, after I was only 5 min late. There was a mix-up and I was informed that as new patient, I shouldve been there earlier to fill out the paperwork. His office is on the 2nd level and down a long hall. I am disabled and on crutches and asked the receptionist if he would still see me and apologize for being late. Dr. Evan Minkoff still refused to see me. I surely do not want to reschedule this doctor if this is how insensitive he is to patients with disabilities and are in pain. He added to my pain and didn't alleviate it at all. He get's an "F" and a thumbs down. The medical group should require that he take a sensitivity training for patients!

October 14th, 2013
This doctor is not a pill pusher. I have been going to his office for years due to pain from a car accident in 2003. I have asked several times for an increase and he discusses the pro's and con's of an increase and basically lets me decide if I really want to increase my meds. I have not had an increase in the medication I am now taking for over a year and yet my pain level is more than bearable. At times my pain worsens and this doc offered me more options for pain control, which I am currently looking into. This is the first pain management doctor who helps ME decide what works best for ME. The office is nice, the staff great, and Holly works hard to get insurance coverage, problems corrected timely. I rate this doctor a true TEN.

April 30th, 2013
This is a Wonderful Dr.
He takes his time as a Dr and Listens to what you have to say!

October 23rd, 2012
Probably needs to go back to the "patient care" portion of study
It seems that Dr. Minkoff might need to rehabilitate his studying. You are a pain and rehab doctor. PAIN and rehab. So when my 60 yr old mother called him to refill a prescription that was lost he said NO. This is not a junkies' narcotic prescription...it was for nerve damage in her legs and feet. She cant walk. When I called in for her from San Diego it was "not our problem". Please do your homework before choosing your doctor. Your long schooling and licensing obviously hasn't taught you anything buddy.

June 20th, 2012
Sbennett
Very caring and professional doctor. I have been in the medical field for over 20 years. Highly reccommended

January 5th, 2012
Doctor Minkoff is one of the best Doctor's l seen
For those seeking help and relief and the hardships and challenges from that of chronic pain, Doctor Minkoff is truly professional and very compassionate in all situations. The patient that needs help and has tried almost everything and is still suffering, do not hesitate to make an appointment to see him. Iv had numerous surgeries and have chronic pain, though Dr. Minkoff has been able to help me function and helped me deal with my severe pain. Great, great Doctor!

May 4th, 2011
Doctor is into his
This doctor is more concerned with his comforts and his program than anything you may need or want to treat your condition. You will not see any compassion or understanding unless you kowtow to his decisions about your pain, chronic pain. Don't expect him to listen to you and help you. There is always a lecture to listen to about how wrong you are. And he will blame you for not benefiting from his DO self. Notice: don't be surprised if he spreads all your stuff to other doctors so you can't find anyone else to help you.

August 5th, 2010
great doctor
Approachable and knowledgeable doctor. Took the time to explain things. Answered all of my questions.