inactive

Evan C Nadal DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

September 21st, 2016
Mister
I have been a Long Term patient of Dr. Evan Nadal. This exceedingly capable physician is pro-active, as I require, he looks at everything in search of potential health problems, he explains what I need to understand. I once had a personal physician who was none of those things, hence I learned to value highly the professional capacity of Dr. Nadal. In my humble opinion you could not have a more competent doctor than Dr. Nadal. He is my doctor because I trust him completely.

March 1st, 2015
bad bedside manner, uncaring
Literally spends 30 seconds with you while making the resident do all the work.. extremely uncaring and shouldn't be a family doctor. Smart guy though, but would not recommend.

October 7th, 2014
Keeps getting worse
I have been going to Dr. Nadal for over 4 years and what started out as prompt and efficient has turned to no returned phone calls 1 hour waits for appointments and now he wants you to pay in advance before being seen? why so I won't walk out after he makes me wait for an hour? You have to see a student before seeing the Doctor who then only comes into see you for at most five minutes.

January 16th, 2014
Over two decades with Dr. Nadal
Only three words need be used to describe the treatment/care I have received from Dr. Nadal - excellent, excellent, EXCELLENT! The man is my idol - he has prolonged my life.

June 27th, 2011
Very Thorough
Dr. Nadal leaves no stoned unturned when it comes to diagnosing a problem. He is extremely competent and does not take anything for granted. I will keep him as my physician without a doubt.

March 10th, 2011
Extremely thorough
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Nadal and his office staff. I've been with him for over 10 years and look forward to him keeping me well the next 40+.