A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Neft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Neft is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neft
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Neft Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Neft, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neft graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Neft has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan E Neft MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Evan E. Neft practice?
- Dr. Evan Neft has 1 office location.
Dr. Evan Neft practices Family Medicine near Chalfont, PA.
See Chalfont Primary Care Doctors.