A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Neft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Neft is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neft
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neft Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Neft, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neft graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Neft has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan E Neft MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Evan E. Neft practice?
- Dr. Evan Neft has 1 office location.
Dr. Evan Neft practices Family Medicine near Chalfont, PA.
See Chalfont Primary Care Doctors.