A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Oblonsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Oblonsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oblonsky
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oblonsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Oblonsky, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Oblonsky graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Oblonsky has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan Sanford Oblonsky MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Evan S. Oblonsky practice?
- Dr. Evan Oblonsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Evan Oblonsky practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Radiologists.