Learn more about Dr. Evan Obrien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Obrien, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Obrien
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Obrien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Obrien, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Obrien graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Obrien has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan D Obrien MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Evan D. Obrien practice?
- Dr. Evan Obrien has 1 office location.
- Dr. Evan Obrien practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Deptford, NJ.