A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Obrien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Obrien, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Obrien
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Obrien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Obrien, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Obrien graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Obrien has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan D Obrien MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Evan D. Obrien practice?
- Dr. Evan Obrien has 1 office location.
- Dr. Evan Obrien practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Deptford, NJ.