Learn more about Dr. Evan O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan O'Brien, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan O'Brien, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Evan O'Brien practice?
Dr. Evan O'Brien practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Woodbury, NJ.
See Woodbury Orthopedic Surgeons.