Dr. Evan Obrien Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Evan Obrien?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Evan Obrien?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 21st, 2016

I went to Dr. O'Brien hardly able to walk because of back pain shooting down my legs. He diagnosed mty problem, tried shots first and when they did not work suggested an operation. It has been Two years since my operation and thank god i have been pain free ever since. Dr O'Brien is the best!

August 25th, 2016

LOWER BACK SURGERY march fourth 2014

My most memorable moments were when I had my doctors visits when I was on time so were they .his hole staff was freindly and very knowledgeable.i would tell all my friends about him and his staff .I just had my 6 month check up for my lower back and I was perfect no pain what so ever I FEEL GREAT.

June 23rd, 2016

I will highly recommend Dr. O'Brien, Nick and Chris and staff. I also brought my aunt there for her surgery.

March 25th, 2016

Good bye Sciatica

I had suffered from severe lower leg pain caused by pinched nerves in my lumbar spine for the past nine months. I immediately sought help from one of those enormous pain management institutions thinking that they have seen it all and relief would come swiftly. After the very first treatment by a pain specialist in such a network I immediately felt as though I was on an assembly line with no real one-on-one interaction with a certified orthopedic doctor. That's when I decided to seek help from Dr. Evan O'Brien. Dr. O'Brien carefully examined an MRI of my lumbar spine followed by two epidurals containing lidocaine so as to pinpoint the exact locations where my nerves were being pinched. After successfully accomplishing this, the doctor provided a couple of minimally invasive surgical options for me to consider going forward that would likely ease my pain. Further discussion with the doctor helped me to select the option that I felt the most comfortable with. Additionally, Dr. O'Brien has two extremely knowledgeable Physicians Assistants who also took a true interest in my case and spent more than adequate time discussing my condition with me. As if that weren't enough, A Medical Coordinator on staff completely arranged everything for me. She phoned three other doctors that I see for other conditions to gain clearance for my procedure, handed me scripts for pre-admission testing and a full itinerary outlining everything I needed to do to prepare myself for the procedure. Four weeks have now passed following the surgery and I am happy to report that I’m on the road to recovery. The amount of attention that I am continuing to receive from Dr. O’Brien and his staff has been astounding. In my estimation, this level of personal attention and treatment is a true rarity nowadays. I would definitely recommend Woodbury Spine to my friends and family if the need arose.

August 18th, 2015

patient

just would like to say that everyone in the office is very nice. And I felt that Dr. Obrien and his right hand man chris were very caring and knowledgeable. I would recommend them to family and friends.

January 23rd, 2014

Very,very nice

One of the best

June 17th, 2013

My Experience With Dr. O'Brien

In general Dr. O'Brien had a very good bedside manner. I saw him for lower back pain that had been going on for several years. He put me on meds and gave me cortisone injections. They did not help much. Eventually he convinced me to have a 2 level anterior fusion at L4 to S1. After the surgery I had greater pain running down my right leg. He then convinced me after a year of pain to have posterior screw put in to help the fusion. A year later I continued to have pain which was getting worse. The posterior screw were removed another year later and they basically were so loose they fell out. Today, 7 years later I am in more pain than I have ever been in my entire life. I can no longer do activities of every day living and can't exercise at all. When Dr. O'Brien could no longer do anything for me he passed me onto a pain doctor . This surgery was the biggest mistake of my life. I now look at my life as "before surgery" and "after surgery". The whole right side of my body is in constant pain now, even the implantation of a spinal cord stimulator has helped very little. I would not recommend this to anyone ever...

January 16th, 2013

A few weeks ago I developed severe back and radiating pain that was severe. My primary doctor could not help me with medications and my condition was to much to tolerate. I knew of Dr. O'Brien through a friend who had excellent results and spoke highly of his office. After seeing him I felt he took more than enough time to explain my condition and films with me. He scheduled some diagnostic injections and surgery was planned. My procedure was an outpatient same day surgery and my I couldn't have asked for more. Back and leg now much better, returning to work in 3-4 weeks.

October 6th, 2010

Great doctor and great staff.

Office was great. Got appointment within 2 weeks and staff was courteous. Dr. O'Brien reviewed my films with me and presented all treatment options. I didn't need surgery. If my pain comes back he will try an injection. I would highly recommend this doctor.

October 4th, 2010

Dr. O'brien listen to your problem. He take the time to know his patients and help you he is a special Dr. and person He really what to help you.

August 11th, 2017