Dr. Evan Packer MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 11th, 2017
Very Skilled and conservative
Dr. Packer is very skilled and has a professional attitude. He becomes more personable as visits go on.

March 7th, 2017
Outstanding
His confidence is what put me at ease on our first meeting. Somehow I knew he was the one. I was right, perfect surgery .

March 16th, 2016
Very good care. Caring and very knowledgable.

January 11th, 2016
Excellent service

May 5th, 2015
Outstanding doctor and surgeon. Very clear communicating diagnosis, process, altnatives and outcomes. Gives you the time you need to understand ask for clarification Truly understanding of patient's needs.

May 5th, 2015
Patient's Wife
Dr. Packer is an amazing doctor. His bedside manner's are the best I have seen in a doctor. When he came out to speak to me after my husband's surgery he explained everything and was not in a hurry. I called on the Sunday after my husband's surgery because we had questions. I got the answering service and left a message for Dr. Packer to call me back. I no sooner walked over to my husband to tell him that I left a message and my phone was ringing and it was Dr. Packer. I was in shock that I received a return call so fast. I apologized that I was calling on a Sunday and he said no problem at all that's what he is there for. Another shock. Especially the way anything medical is handled today. It's as if doctor's are in a hurry and your only a number. Not with Dr. Packer !!! I called the office for my husband and left a message for Dr. Packer. I missed the return call and I said to myself Oh Boy I will never be able to get the doctor. Wrong again. Another shock came!! I called back and the women on the phone, which I didn't get her name, very polite by the way, said please hold on. Dr. Packer picked up the phone. At this point I was speechless and I told the doctor that I was sorry I missed his call and I didn't expect him to be picking up the phone. He said this is what he does!! It's how he like's to treat his patient's. The medical profession could use a great lesson from Dr. Packer on how to treat your patient's. He is so kind and understanding. I would recommend Dr. Packer in a heart beat. We need more doctor's like him!!! Thank You Doctor Very Much!!!!

February 18th, 2014
Simply Amazing!
I was nervous about getting surgery done on my neck but from start to finish Dr. Packer and his staff were nothing but amazing. His staff was always friendly and had a smile on their face every time I visited the office or called on the phone. One staff member, Lisa, even gave me her personal cell phone number to keep in contact with her while I waited over the weekend for my insurance to approve my surgery scheduled for a Monday! Meeting and talking with Dr. Packer put me at ease right away. He didn't carry a hint of arrogance that some doctors seem to have. He took professional pride in what he did and made sure all my questions were answered. Surgery was on time and the results are wonderful. No more pain for me! I am so happy! I would recommend Dr. Packer to anyone who needs an amazing neurosurgeon! Never once did I leave the office or hang up the phone feeling as though I was just another patient to them. Thank you so much for everything!!

November 7th, 2012
Excellent surgical outcome!
After years of pain and using a walker, I had instant relief after surgery. Dr. Packer was professional and very caring. Why did I put this off so long?

October 18th, 2012
Life Changing!
Before I saw Dr. Packer, I could not walk and was wheelchair bound. I underwent neck surgery, and now I am walking independently. I owe my life to him.

October 13th, 2012
Excellent
Dr. Packer took the time to explain everything. I was nervous about the surgery, but he immediately made me feel better. Now I'm pain free and could t be happier.

October 9th, 2012
THE BEST!!!
Dr. Packer was wonderful. He took the time with me to answer all of my questions. I had a wonderful result from my surgery, and I am now pain free! Would definitely recommend.

March 17th, 2009
A BLESSING
HE WAS WONDERFUL AT PUTTING MY MIND AT EASE FOR REMOVING A 3.5 CM BRAIN TUMOR IN MY CEREBELLUM. HE WAS KIND, CARING, AND COMPETANT. I WOULD TRUST HIM WITH ANY OF MY FAMILY. HE IS A JOY TO WORK WITH. SORRY YOU ARE GOING THROUGH THIS, BUT I BELIEVE YOU ARE HEADING IN A CORRECT DIRECTION. GOOD LUCK!