A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Pivalizza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Pivalizza, MD, MBBS is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Intraoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Pivalizza graduated from University Of Cape Town.
Dr. Pivalizza has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pivalizza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Evan G. Pivalizza practice?
Dr. Evan Pivalizza practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.