A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Queler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Queler, Interventional Spine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Queler, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Interventional Spine Procedures
- Medical Acupuncture
Education & Awards
Dr. Queler graduated from St. Matthew's University, Oviedo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Queler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- SurgiCare Surgical Associates of Mahwah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan Daniel Queler MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Evan D. Queler practice?
- Dr. Evan Queler has 1 office location.
Dr. Evan Queler practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Nanuet, NY.
See Nanuet Physiatrists.