Dr. Evan Queler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Evan Queler?

Migraine

Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.

Have you seen Dr. Evan Queler?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 17th, 2017

he is great even called himself not a nurse to ensure i was ok

December 16th, 2016

Condescending and obnoxious

Have never had such an experience by a doctor. He was incredibly condescending and rude.

December 28th, 2015

I have enjoyed working with Dr. Quelar. He is affable and was willing to answer any questions I had. He went over all of my test results and treatment options, opting for injections, pain management and therapy before looking at a surgical approach. Dr. Quelar performed the injection procedure himself -- I've had 4 (including this one) and Dr. Quelar really did a fantastic job. He was very gentle and I barely felt the injection. The only pain I felt came from the medicine hitting (which is normal). The actual injection was painless. I was very impressed and highly recommend Dr. Quelar. His staff is also phenomenal. The only thing I will caution on is the wait time. Depending on how busy the office is, wait time can be quite long. I've waited anywhere from 5 minutes to half an hour. Other than that, I have no complaints!

November 10th, 2015

finally pain free

I had hip pain for over a year. I went to two different orthopedic doctors and had two injections with no relief.I was then referred to doctor Queler who injected me under xrayi am pain free and very happy.I can now walk and do the things i love to do without pain. Thank you dr Queler,You'r the best.

June 16th, 2015

Dr. Queller has vastly improved the quality of my life in the last year. I can't even begin to relate how intelligent, wonderful. caring, and attentive he is towards his patients. He listens and really spends the time to find the cause and treat the pain which inhibits so many of us in our lives who experience chronic pain. He is what every doctor should aspire to be in this world. Thank you for taking care of me so that I can care for my family once again.

March 4th, 2015

He is the best!!!!!!!!!!!

January 24th, 2014

I did not see Dr. Queler directly but rather my orthopedic doctor arranged for for him to administer a steroid injection in my hip. Dr, Queler thoroughly explained the process, addressed my concerns, and put me at ease about the entire procedure. Though I am not sure this procedure will yield long term results, it certainly relieved me of my pain, improved my quality of life, and has allowed me to resume my regular day to day activities.

January 11th, 2014

Dr Queler was excellent. I feel better. I have been in pain for years. Now that I am no longer suffering my quality of life has changed dramatically. Dr Queler took his time, he was empathetic regarding my pain and helped me do more than just manage it. I feel better! I highly recommend him.

January 10th, 2014

I did not get lasting relief with chiropractic care for my neck pain. Dr. Queler spent time examining me and exhibited a lot of compassion. I felt part of the process. He performed injections under xray for my neck and burned the nerves. I can't thank him enough for the pain this has provided. His staff was very courteous and professional. I had a real positive experience and continue to refer friends and family. Highly recommend Dr. Queler.

September 13th, 2013

Great experience

Dr. Queler helped me out considerably. I had been having back problems for some time due to an accident. I was told by several people that I may just have to learn to live with them. He took the time to accurately diagnose me, personally called a physical therapist to instruct him about my case in order to help me, as well as treated me in his office. Furthermore, he took the time to show me some exercises that I could complete on my own at home, which also helped me considerably. He was patient and genuinely took an interest in helping me. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

September 6th, 2013

Relief Finally!

Dr. Queler spent time with me, and really understood my issues. He offered a couple of alternative procedures, including some simple exercises and nutritional advice. He also administered an injection which helped a lot. Dr. Queler is an empathic listener, and tries very hard to help with managing our pain. I have been suffering with back and hip pain for 2 years. It's greatly improved with Dr. Queler!!!!

November 23rd, 2012

Much gratitude

I had great care by Dr. Queler. He tried everything to get me feeling better when other doctors didn't give me the time of day. He gave me hope when I thought I had no chance to feel better. I would highly recommend Dr. Queler.