Dr. Evan Ratner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Evan Ratner?

Short & Rude

Posted on July 21st, 2011

I realize that he works at a urgent care facility, but the guy cut me off a couple of times and had an extremely rude tone. I knew what was going on with me before my visit - sinus infection. So, when he comes into the room and asked me what's going on, I start to reply with, "well, it the same thing every year," in which cut me off and said to just give him the symptons. Maybe he was just having a bad day because he has some good reviews on this site. The guy is a general practioner with the attitude of a surgeon.

Excellent facility Staff and Physician

Posted on January 27th, 2011

This Physician has the best bedside manner of any I have ever encountered. And as a retired hopistal dministrator I have witnessed thousands of physicians. His entire staff welcomed me and made my visit feel less painful with their care and attitude toward my individual treatment. Dr. Ratner took the time to listen to my concerns and explained my treatment each step of the way. A warm office, pleasant staff and great physician sets this practice a part. I highly recommend Dr. Ratner for your Emergency Medicine needs.

Best Doctor!

Posted on May 8th, 2010

I saw Dr. Ratner at Impact Urgent Care, not in the emergency room. He was great ! The staff was great ! The clinic was beautiful ! I saw him once for a possible broken bone and once for pneumonia, and both times were great experiences. He showed me my XRAY on an Ipad in the exam room which was very hi-tech. I was in and out without any waiting.

Posted on December 24th, 2015