A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Reasor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Reasor graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Reasor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Patient's Hospital of Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan Keith Reasor MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Evan K. Reasor practice?
- Dr. Evan Reasor has 1 office location.
Dr. Evan Reasor practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.