A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Reasor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reasor
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Reasor Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Reasor graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Reasor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Patient's Hospital of Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan K Reasor MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Evan K. Reasor practice?
- Dr. Evan Reasor has 1 office location.
Dr. Evan Reasor practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.