A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Reese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reese
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Reese Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Reese, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reese graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Reese has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
- Warren Hospital, Phillipsburg, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan C Reese MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Evan C. Reese practice?
- Dr. Evan Reese has 2 office locations.
Dr. Evan Reese practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Beaufort, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Bluffton, SC.
See Beaufort Surgeons.