A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Reese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reese
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reese Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Reese, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reese graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Reese has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
- Warren Hospital, Phillipsburg, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan C Reese MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Evan C. Reese practice?
- Dr. Evan Reese has 1 office location.
Dr. Evan Reese practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Beaufort, SC.
See Beaufort Surgeons.