A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Reese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Reese, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reese graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Reese has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
- Easton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan Charles Reese MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Evan C. Reese practice?
- Dr. Evan Reese has 3 office locations.
Dr. Evan Reese practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Beaufort, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Beaufort Orthopedic Surgeons.