A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Reese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Reese, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reese graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Reese has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
- Easton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reese accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Evan C. Reese practice?
Dr. Evan Reese practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Beaufort, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Beaufort Surgeons.