Overall Review

September 10th, 2016
retired mechanical engineer
Although it might be a bit early to review this doctor I have found him, so far, to be courteous, professional, and skilled in his field of urology as compared to other physicians I had the opportunity to be exposed to. Hi staff is knowledgeable, courteous, and punctual. I was particularly impressed by the cleanliness of the entire office, particularly of the examination rooms.

August 11th, 2016
The Gold Standard
Extraordinary professional. Dr. Rosen and his staff are the gold standard. The compassion and care match the exceptional medical expertise.

May 16th, 2016
Grateful in Jupiter
Dr. Rosen and his staff are excellent. He helped me through a very difficult time in my life and I am grateful. My wife and I highly recommend Dr. Evan Rosen.

March 25th, 2016
DR ROSEN IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR HE IS VERY CARING HAVE BEEN GOING TO HIM SINCE 2009. WOULD NOT GO TO ANY OTHER UROLOGIST.

February 15th, 2016
Great Doctor
I saw Dr. Evan Rosen at Lighthouse Urology Associates because I had a mysterious pain in my private area. A prior urinalysis I had taken before contacting Dr Rosen had come back negative and I was totally unsure what was causing the discomfort. It had become painful for me to even walk significant distances and to get up and sit down. Basically I could not live my life. As a young guy this was extremely frustrating. I went for my first appointment with Dr. Rosen and I brought along my detailed list of symptoms. I read those symptoms to Dr. Rosen and he listened attentively and took careful notes. He asked me a few questions and performed an exam. To my great surprise, Dr. Rosen diagnosed me with prostatitis. I had not received any previous indication before seeing Dr. Rosen that my prostate was the cause of my discomfort. Dr. Rosen treated me with antibiotics and anti inflammatory medicine. Over time my condition was successfully treated. Now I can live my life again. My experience in dealing with Lighthouse Urology Associates was always positive. The Physician's Assistant, who is named Adrienne, was always accessible via telephone with prompt call backs within 24 hours to respond to any questions or concerns that I had. She is very knowledgeable, patient, and empathetic. Dr. Rosen himself is a very smart guy, having attended Georgetown Medical School. He always knew the details of my case when he walked in the door for each appointment. He runs a very efficient practice. Additionally, I was a self pay patient and I found the rates to be very reasonable. If you are ever in the unfortunate position to require the services of a urologist then I suggest that you check out Dr. Evan Rosen at Lighthouse Urology Associates in Jupiter.

February 5th, 2016
I have been a patient for several years now and have always trusted the entire office and team. They are always very caring, explain everything and i if have a question, all i have to do is ask.

January 28th, 2016
No recommended
Horrible Dr

January 27th, 2016
Best Urologist
This guy is the real deal. Having worked in the medical arena for many years, Dr. Rosen rates at the top 2%. His demeanor and bed side manner are second to none. His office staff are a perfect match to this practce. If you "gotta go - go to this guy!!!"

January 22nd, 2016
Highly recommended
I am a skeptic when it comes to doctors and their knowledge. However, I believe there is nothing better than a doctor who displays, comfort, knowledge and patience in their area of expertise. Dr. Rosen is awesome and made me completely comfortable during my visit with him. I like him a bunch!

November 12th, 2015
Excellent results with TURP. Very knowledgeable.

February 2nd, 2015
Good technical skills, terrible bedside manner. Defensive when questioned by patient.

January 13th, 2015
MEDICAL ATTENTION THE WAY IT SHOULD BE
Besides having the utmost trust in DR Rosen, and his entire staff, you are treated with kindness and respect by all. All procedures, and treatments were explained to me in plain English to my satisfaction. I'm really glad that DR Rosen was referred to me.