Dr. Evan Rubin DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Eatontown, NJ

July 18th, 2016
A Gift
What a gifted healer and amazing man. Words cant thank Dr Rubin for all his help. Simply the best.

July 13th, 2016
Back whisperer
This doctor is a miracle maker. I have had back issues for years. MRIs, EMGs, epidurals, trigger points, the whole gamut. Nothing did it or even made a dent. That is until we had a recommendation from a good family friend as Dr Rubin helped their baby with colic. He takes the time and has the patience of a saint. The blend of a board certified family practice Doctor with real, I repeat real osteopathy is so so so rare. When I am in a jam my family or I go to the back whisperer. Thank you dr Rubin. We truly appreciate you and your care.

January 31st, 2015
I trust my mom's care to Dr. Rubin
I am a physician myself, and I am very satisfied with the care provided to my mother by Dr. Evan Rubin.

January 17th, 2015
I could not more highly recommend an osteopath.

February 11th, 2010
Dr Rubin is a very rare find. He's the most comprehensive doctor I have seen combining his family medicine practice with his Osteopathic healing knowledge and skills. He always spends ample time with me really getting my full history and listening to my explanation of symptoms. He then asks numerous questions so he is able to get a clear assessment to diagnose and treat my illness or current symptoms. He is the first doc in a long time that has inventoried my lifestyle, diet and habits to understand my particular situation and help me to understand and break patterns that cause ailments from sinus infections to back pain. He doesn't just treat the symptoms, his goal is prevention! Until i met Dr Rubin I had never realized how much I can do to promote my own healing and stay healthier. That knowledge and reassurance is priceless.