A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Garfein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Garfein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Garfein, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garfein graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garfein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan S Garfein MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Evan S. Garfein practice?
- Dr. Evan Garfein has 12 office locations.
Dr. Evan Garfein practices Plastic Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.