A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Gold, Oral & Maxillofacial Pathologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gold
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gold Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Gold has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan Seth Gold DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Evan S. Gold practice?
- Dr. Evan Gold has 2 office locations.
Dr. Evan Gold practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carlsbad, CA.
See La Jolla Surgeons and La Jolla Dentists.