A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Saulino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Saulino is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Saulino, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saulino graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Saulino has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan Theodore Saulino MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Evan T. Saulino practice?
- Dr. Evan Saulino has 3 office locations.
Dr. Evan Saulino practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.