A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Schiff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Schiff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Schiff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schiff graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schiff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan L Schiff MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Evan L. Schiff practice?
- Dr. Evan Schiff has 1 office location.
Dr. Evan Schiff practices Internal Medicine near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Internists.