A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Schwarzwald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Schwarzwald, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwarzwald
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Schwarzwald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Schwarzwald, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwarzwald graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schwarzwald has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan Howard Schwarzwald DO and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Evan H. Schwarzwald practice?
- Dr. Evan Schwarzwald has 1 office location.
Dr. Evan Schwarzwald practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Internists and Great Neck Cardiologists.