A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Sehgal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Sehgal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Sehgal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sehgal graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sehgal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sehgal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Evan D. Sehgal practice?
Dr. Evan Sehgal practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Hasbrouck Heights, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ.
See Hasbrouck Heights Internists and Hasbrouck Heights Cardiologists.