A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Sehgal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Sehgal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sehgal
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sehgal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Sehgal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sehgal graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Sehgal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan David Sehgal MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Evan D. Sehgal practice?
- Dr. Evan Sehgal has 1 office location.
Dr. Evan Sehgal practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Hasbrouck Heights, NJ.
See Hasbrouck Heights Internists and Hasbrouck Heights Cardiologists.