Dr. Evan Siegel MD Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Chevy Chase, MD

• Good
  • Bad

December 11th, 2013
Thank you Dr. Seigel for finding the nodules in my neck. Test results proved benign.

November 19th, 2013
I like Dr Siegel becouse he is study hard of my sickness.

October 8th, 2013
Highly recommend this practice
Dr. Siegel has always listened to my concerns and has developed a great treatment plan that works for me. During my appointments he has taken the time to provided me with great advice and guidance (e.g., reading materials) to get familiarized with my condition. His guidance has significantly helped me understand how to go about my everyday life without compromising my health. The Rockville facility is located in a convenient location with plenty of parking space. The office provides with a convenient ?one-stop shop? were you can get X-ray and lab work done. The staff at Rockville location is very accommodating and friendly. I definitely recommend the Arthritis & Rheumatism Associates, PC.

July 5th, 2013
Patient
I have been seeing Dr. Siegel for many years. He is the third rheumatologist I have seen and by far the best. I do not find him to be the least bit arrogant or impatient. He spends a great deal of time with all his patients. I never mind waiting to see him because I know that I will never be rushed. He is a very gifted doctor. If you can get past the wait time, you will get excellent care. I always take a good book along to help pass the time. I have recommended him to many people.

June 22nd, 2012
Doctor Evan L. Siegel is the best docotr of the world
I was Dr Evan L. Siegel's patient about 14 years ago. At the time I was through the worst time of my life. I got injured at work, and my employer was trying to discharge me. No other doctors wanted to help me since they had to deal with my former employer and the workers comp insurance. My employer and the workers comp insurance were constantly requiring all kinds of different reports and documents from my doctors. In addition, I Came from China and did not speak good enough English and did not understand this country, USA, enough at the time. No other doctors wanted to help me but Doctor Evan L. Siegel. Dr Evan L. Siegel's saw me as a patient anytime I wished to, and he provided all the reports and medical certifications whenever my employer, insurance company, and I needed.He did all theses in order for me to keep my job. Finally he referred me to another doctor who was as nice as he was. After my employer discharged me, Dr. Siegel and his friend worked together got me covered by the workers comp insurance. Without Dr. Siegel and his friends help, I would not have any money to continue my life at the time. Without Dr. Siegel and his friend, I would not have any medical treatment since I was not able to pay it. I was finally cured by Dr. Siegel and his friend, Dr, Bulbous, and I went back to work and get my life and career back. Yes, Dr. Siegel may look arrogate or inpatient from time to time (remember all doctors have the highest stress), the waiting time may be a little long, but it worth it. Under his arrogate face, his has the kindest heart of the world, he has the highest professional moral of the world. I still see him from time to time, I am sure that he and all his colleagues are very nice. Remember, if you wish to be treated nicely, yourself should be nice too.

March 30th, 2012
I had a very bad experience with this doctor, he did NOT listen to anything I had to say, he came to his own conclusions without having proper information. I waited over 3 hours, he was rude & cold. I do NOT recommend this physician

October 10th, 2011
Cdavis
Yes you wait. Yes it's worth it. Have been a patient almost as long as dr Siegel has been an MD., and have seen numerous other physicians. Worth the wait.

December 5th, 2014