A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Siegelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Siegelman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegelman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Siegelman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Chester County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siegelman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Evan Siegelman practice?
Dr. Evan Siegelman practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Body Imaging near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Wynnewood Radiologists.