A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Siegelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Siegelman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Siegelman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegelman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Siegelman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan Siegelman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Evan Siegelman practice?
- Dr. Evan Siegelman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Evan Siegelman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Wynnewood Radiologists.