A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Snyder, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Hypoxia-Ischemia
- Brain Injuries
- Central Nervous System Diseases (CNS Diseases)
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Gene Therapy
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Snyder has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan Yale Snyder MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Evan Y. Snyder practice?
- Dr. Evan Snyder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Evan Snyder practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Pediatricians and San Diego Neurologists.