Dr. Evan Sorokin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

February 11th, 2016
Plastic surgery Jewl in south jersey

July 12th, 2013
GENUINE
I have went to a handful of Doctors for different facial injections and have found that Dr. Sorokin has been the only one that was truly honest and will not give injections just for the sake of making money, he did a great job and I will definitely return as needed. I also have received many facial treatments following injections with Darla who is very professional and knowledgeable with skin care, I have never looked so good and now get many compliments on a daily basis which always makes my day. I would highly recommended this office.

July 11th, 2013
Perfect Results!
I am beyond happy that I went to Dr. Sorokin for my Breast Augmentation. All of my experiences with him and his staff have been wonderful. I was seen within less than 5 minutes of arriving each time for an appointment. I am completely happy with my results as he really helped me choose a size that would work right for me and my expectations. I have had no issues at all after my surgery. Choosing the right doctor is the MOST important thing when going in for any surgery. Many girls I spoke to who had the same operation had a much more difficult healing process, complications, or were unhappy with their results - things I did not have to deal with at all. Following my BA I received a Get Well card from him and the entire office staff and a box of chocolate covered pretzels which was really a nice touch. I would recommend Dr. S to anyone looking for the services he provides!

March 17th, 2013
Fantastic Fillers!!!
I could not be happier with the fillers placed by Dr. Sorokin. From the moment I walked into Dr. Sorokin's beautiful office, his wonderful staff made me feel special and at ease. Dr. Sorokin patiently explained my filler options to me and then worked his magic to take years from my face! Thank you!