A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Stashefsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Stashefsky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Stashefsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stashefsky graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Stashefsky has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan M Stashefsky MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Evan M. Stashefsky practice?
- Dr. Evan Stashefsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Evan Stashefsky practices Internal Medicine near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Madison Heights Internists.