Dr. Evan Stashefsky Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Evan Stashefsky?

Posted on August 28th, 2017

He is the worst. Dr. you ever want to see go to another Dr. somebody that cares and is not IDIOT.My husband received care from this guy,

Cares More About Money Than Patients

Posted on May 18th, 2017

I was referred to Dr Stashefsky 7 years ago by my family doctor to be my attending physician while in the hospital. My family doctor left the clinic at least 5 years ago & wouldn't take any patients with him so I've treated with the docs at the clinic. I made an appointment with Stashefsky (giving them the above info), showed up & took care of the "new patient" intake process with his staff. Stashefsky then walked in & informed me he couldn't see me for purely polices reasons - my old family doctor refers patients to him so he can't accept me as a patient! I tried explaining I haven't treated with family doc in long time but Stashefsky just told me where family doctor is now located! I guess if you have ever treated with ANY of his referring physicians at ANY time you're out of luck with this guy. He even acted as my husband's attending physician in hospital AFTER old family doctor left. I wasted a day off and still have medical issues that need to be taken care of so now will have to find someone else and do this all over again. Don't waste your time with Stashefsky. Too bad as his nurse was awesome.

Rude and insulting

Posted on November 11th, 2016

This doctor should not see patients in a hospital nor in a doctors office he has a nasty mouth, rude and doesn't care to help people when they are sick. I will be finding another doctor to take my father. He made me cry after he insulted my dad who was a Veteran such disrespect.

Rude

Posted on November 27th, 2015

One of the rudest Dr's I have ever had the misfortune of meeting. He didn't examine my mother in the hospital. He wanted to send her to the nursing home right away. When you ask him questions he gets loud defensive and arrogant. He is horrible. Mentally unstable.

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

This was my mothers Dr for the past 2 years. He is wonderful, he takes the time with his patients and explains so that you understand what is going on and what needs to be done. Genus direct and to the point sometimes people don't like what they hear. I am shocked by these ratings as I am changing to make him my primary care physician and I have had the same dr for over 20 as I was that impressed by the care my mother received from him. Thank you Stosh!!!

A VERY professional and approachable doctor.

Posted on December 20th, 2014

Very knowledgable and easy to conversate with. He does come at you with a lot of medical terminology that isn't easy to follow. But he's very supportive and I come away with a positive attitude that helps me stay focused on maintaining my health. Thank you Dr. E.

Posted on November 21st, 2014

This doctor was recommended after having bariatric surgery. He is doctor who does not take time with his patient unless they are in the hospital. He was very rude on a number of occasions in the office. He was rude to family members when they tried to talk to him about how ill I had become. I ended up going somewhere else for care. I saw a different medical staff. Turns out I was severally dehydrated, Low Iron, my gallbladder had to be removed because it was completely impacted with stones, and I had a Peterson Hernia discovered while the surgeon was removing the gall bladder. I suffered for over 5 months because Dr. Steshefsky didn't want to slow down and run test.

Bad Bedside Manner

Posted on July 28th, 2013

I though I had found a wonderful and caring primary care doctor with a good bedside manner. Boy was I in shock!!! After only seeing him 4 times, twice in the hospital and twice in his unoragnized office, I saught care somewhere else. Dr. Stashefsky is rude, and always in a rush. He spends his 10-15 minutes with you and that's it. You don't make appointments that fit your schedule, you make appointments that fit his schedule. He does not show compassion for any medical issue your going through. He compares you to other patients and tells you his other patients have it worse than you. Dr. Stashefsky adds to emotional unstability. He sent me out of his office severally depressed and sucidial after a major surgery, with multiple complications. Thankfully, my surgery and friends got me to the e.r. before I hurt myself to badly that day. Stashefsky was incompitant and almost cost me my life playing games with my health and belittling me. I would search for a different doctor immediately if you have him as one!!! He is very aware of the bad responses from patient and does not care about them. His own words used to my family. He refused to see me in the hospital when admitted the last time. Claimed he was on vacation that whole week. But, my dad called to check and act like a new patient, he was not in Pennslyvana like he told the medical staff caring for me inpatient. He is very imature and needs to take classes on morals, doing no harm to a patient, and how to have a good bedside manner.

Great Doctor - Gave my Dad an extra year to live

Posted on August 24th, 2012

Dr. Stashefsky taught us how to care for my Dad with CHF and always gave excellent advice for treatments, rehab and medication. When it was inevitable, he advised us to take him home and pass in peace among family. Highly recommended.

Posted on May 16th, 2010

I thought he was compassionate and spent a long time explaining my diagnosis and treatment. He does not just treat you like a number

Posted on August 28th, 2017