General Practitioner, Internists
29992 Northwestern Hwy
Suite C
Farmington, MI 48334
248-851-1430
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Bad Bedside Manner  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2013

I though I had found a wonderful and caring primary care doctor with a good bedside manner. Boy was I in shock!!! After only seeing him 4 times, twice in the hospital and twice in his unoragnized office, I saught care somewhere else. Dr. Stashefsky is rude, and always in a rush. He spends his 10-15 minutes with you and that's it. You don't make appointments that fit your schedule, you make appointments that fit his schedule. He does not show compassion for any medical issue your going through. He compares you to other patients and tells you his other patients have it worse than you. Dr. Stashefsky adds to emotional unstability. He sent me out of his office severally depressed and sucidial after a major surgery, with multiple complications. Thankfully, my surgery and friends got me to the e.r. before I hurt myself to badly that day. Stashefsky was incompitant and almost cost me my life playing games with my health and belittling me. I would search for a different doctor immediately if you have him as one!!! He is very aware of the bad responses from patient and does not care about them. His own words used to my family. He refused to see me in the hospital when admitted the last time. Claimed he was on vacation that whole week. But, my dad called to check and act like a new patient, he was not in Pennslyvana like he told the medical staff caring for me inpatient. He is very imature and needs to take classes on morals, doing no harm to a patient, and how to have a good bedside manner.

|  Great Doctor - Gave my Dad an extra year to live  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2012

Dr. Stashefsky taught us how to care for my Dad with CHF and always gave excellent advice for treatments, rehab and medication. When it was inevitable, he advised us to take him home and pass in peace among family. Highly recommended.

|  show details
May 15th, 2010

I thought he was compassionate and spent a long time explaining my diagnosis and treatment. He does not just treat you like a number