3.0

A VERY professional and approachable doctor. show details A VERY professional and approachable doctor.
by Scott M. on Dec 20th, 2014

Very knowledgable and easy to conversate with. He does come at you with a lot of medical terminology that isn't easy to follow. But he's very supportive and I come away with a positive attitude that helps me stay focused on maintaining my health. Thank you Dr. E.

Nov 21st, 2014

This doctor was recommended after having bariatric surgery. He is doctor who does not take time with his patient unless they are in the hospital. He was very rude on a number of occasions in the office. He was rude to family members when they tried to talk to him about how ill I had become. I ended up going somewhere else for care. I saw a different medical staff. Turns out I was severally dehydrated, Low Iron, my gallbladder had to be removed because it was completely impacted with stones, and I had a Peterson Hernia discovered while the surgeon was removing the gall bladder. I suffered for over 5 months because Dr. Steshefsky didn't want to slow down and run test.

Bad Bedside Manner show details Bad Bedside Manner
Jul 28th, 2013

I though I had found a wonderful and caring primary care doctor with a good bedside manner. Boy was I in shock!!! After only seeing him 4 times, twice in the hospital and twice in his unoragnized office, I saught care somewhere else. Dr. Stashefsky is rude, and always in a rush. He spends his 10-15 minutes with you and that's it. You don't make appointments that fit your schedule, you make appointments that fit his schedule. He does not show compassion for any medical issue your going through. He compares you to other patients and tells you his other patients have it worse than you. Dr. Stashefsky adds to emotional unstability. He sent me out of his office severally depressed and sucidial after a major surgery, with multiple complications. Thankfully, my surgery and friends got me to the e.r. before I hurt myself to badly that day. Stashefsky was incompitant and almost cost me my life playing games with my health and belittling me. I would search for a different doctor immediately if you have him as one!!! He is very aware of the bad responses from patient and does not care about them. His own words used to my family. He refused to see me in the hospital when admitted the last time. Claimed he was on vacation that whole week. But, my dad called to check and act like a new patient, he was not in Pennslyvana like he told the medical staff caring for me inpatient. He is very imature and needs to take classes on morals, doing no harm to a patient, and how to have a good bedside manner.

Great Doctor - Gave my Dad an extra year to live show details Great Doctor - Gave my Dad an extra year to live
Aug 24th, 2012

Dr. Stashefsky taught us how to care for my Dad with CHF and always gave excellent advice for treatments, rehab and medication. When it was inevitable, he advised us to take him home and pass in peace among family. Highly recommended.

May 15th, 2010

I thought he was compassionate and spent a long time explaining my diagnosis and treatment. He does not just treat you like a number