Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Evan Suan
Dr. Evan Suan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tinley Park, IL, with another office in Woodridge, IL. She has 44 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Suan is affiliated with St Francis Hospital, MetroSouth Medical Center and Palos Community Hospital. Dr. Suan has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Evan Suan has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Evan Suan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tinley Park, IL.
Dr. Shobha Kumar
Tinley Park, IL 0.60 mi40
Dr. Cynthia Lerner
Legal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy
Tinley Park, IL 0.63 mi38
Dr. Kaushik Pandya
Tinley Park, IL 0.68 mi42