A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Taber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Taber is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Taber, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Taber graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Taber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan B Taber MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Evan B. Taber practice?
- Dr. Evan Taber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Evan Taber practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.