Dr. Evan Tobin MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Columbus, OH

• Good
  • Bad

June 28th, 2017
My son can breathe so much easier!
Dr. Tobin was knowledgeable, thorough, and caring. He and his team went above and beyond for care and convenience!

June 26th, 2017
Outstanding experience.
I highly recommend Dr. Tobin. He clearly gives the health of welfare of his patients top priority. He made me feel completely comfortable about my procedure, he explained everything very clearly, he did an outstanding job, and called me personally afterwards to check on my recovery. I could not have asked for more.

May 30th, 2017
Septoplasty Surgery
Great doctor and staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Tobin to anyone without hesitation. He even called me personally to check on me after surgery.

May 23rd, 2017
He has taken great care of my son and then me!
Dr. Tobin has integrity, compassion, competency, and professionalism in all he does. He explains things so that even a child can understand and he displays a level of concern, compassion and kindness not often found in physicians.

March 23rd, 2017
Sinus and Adenoid surgery went amazingly well!
Thank you Dr. Tobin, Sarah and staff at Ohio Surgery Center for a great experience for my son's sinus and adenoid surgery. His results are fantastic and we are so grateful for your expertise.

January 5th, 2017
Best of the best !
Dr, Tobin is the best doctor I have ever been to in 60 Yrs. What else is there to say

October 24th, 2016
Dr. Tobin is an outstanding physician who uses his knowledge and expertise to truly listen when he is with you to determine the best plan for you. This was my second sinus surgery but unfortunately the first one was not done by Dr. Tobin. I was referred to Dr.Tobin by a coworker and could not be more pleased this time around. The overall care that I received by Dr.Tobin and his staff at OhioENT has been life-changing!

October 6th, 2016
Highly skilled physician with an awesome personality
Being a new patient I was first taken aback by Dr. Tobin's ease communicating and not making me feel rushed. He is an excellent listener. He explained what was causing my breathing issues and suggested turbinate reduction. Surgery was a huge success! I wish I knew about this procedure long ago in life. Dr. Tobin called me after surgery to see how I was doing. Who does that in 2016?! Dr. Tobin is without a doubt the best doctor experience I have ever had to this date. I wish all doctors took the time to hear their patients. I did not feel the need to go on and on because I knew he really listened to why I was there.

September 18th, 2016
Dr Tobin
Very pleased with septum and turbinate surgery. If you are looking for an ENT I highly recommend Dr Tobin.

August 22nd, 2016
Retired
Dr. Tobin is a very thoughtful, compassionate person. He takes time to listen, examines and explain what condition he has found. After his examination he explains what treatment and medications are needed and makes sure you understand everything.

August 18th, 2016
Dr. Tobin and his staff are fantastic. My son had chronic ear infections, and Dr. Tobin identified the problem, skillfully implanted tubes in his ears, and explained everything thoroughly and carefully to us. His level of both knowledge and patient care is unprecedented. Thanks to Dr. Tobin our son is much healthier than he was before!

August 13th, 2016
Dr Tobin diagnosed my sons issues recommended a course of action and executed the care flawlessly. Absolutely super experience with dr Tobin.