A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Vapnek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Vapnek is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vapnek
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Vapnek Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Vapnek, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Vapnek graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Vapnek has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan Vapnek MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Evan Vapnek practice?
- Dr. Evan Vapnek has 4 office locations.
Dr. Evan Vapnek practices Urology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Coronado, CA.
See San Diego Urologists.