A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Wuthrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wuthrick
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wuthrick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Wuthrick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Oh State Med Ctr James Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan John Wuthrick MD is a male Radiation Oncologist and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Evan J. Wuthrick practice?
- Dr. Evan Wuthrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Evan Wuthrick practices Radiation Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.