A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Yu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Yu, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- UW Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan Ya-Wen Yu MD is a male Oncologist , has 13 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Evan Y. Yu practice?
- Dr. Evan Yu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Evan Yu practices Medical Oncology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Oncologists.