Dr. Evan Zelinger Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Evan Zelinger?

Best Laser Derm specialist I know.

Posted on May 15th, 2013

Dr Zelinger has an incredible bedside manner and is focused and attentive the entire visit. What I really appreciate about him is his honest candor when any one procedure is discussed. He gives every pro/con imaginable about his injectables and lasers. He also actually DOES all of his procedures. I went in for laser hair removal and some skin tightening and have actually recommended him to all my family and friends. I was so tired of seeing Medical professional for procedures and then having his/her nurse or Aesthetician doing the procure! No offense, but I didn't come to see them and spend my hard earned money.

Posted on June 10th, 2015