Dr. Evander Fogle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Evander Fogle?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 29th, 2017

Such a Kind, Excellent Physician

I feel extremely grateful to have been referred to Dr. Fogle for my shoulder injury. He has been an amazing doctor and surgeon. He was very thorough with my surgery for my rotator cuff tear. He listens, cares about his patients, and makes you feel very comfortable. I feel as though Dr. Fogle spends the time necessary with me and truly has my best interest at heart. He does excellent work, and I would not have wanted any other surgeon to do my rotator cuff repair surgery. Emily and his staff are also great! Anytime you email or contact the office, they immediately respond. The only negative is I wish he could also be my Primary Care doctor.

March 31st, 2017

Excellent doctor and staff

I found Dr. Fogle after searching the web for orthopaedic surgeons OTHER physicians would see for their own health concerns. He listened to my issues, gave thorough explanations of my problems and set out a plan of action. I had arthroscopic knee repair and my recovery has been quick and relatively painless. Follow up appointments were used to evaluate my progress and to discuss next possible steps in regards to surgery, cartilage regeneration, etc. He and his staff are awesome!

March 9th, 2017

Great surgeon

Very professional, personable, and caring. I am a 70 year old who recently had a total shoulder replacement. Pain is gone, flexibility is back.

February 14th, 2017

Exceptional Doctor!

Extremely knowledgeable and always gives 100% of attention. Answers all questions and discusses all options leaving me confident, at ease, and well-informed. My meniscus and ACL repair experience could not have gone any better from the initial consultation through recovery! Thank you Dr. Fogle!

April 13th, 2015

He's my hero!

I was scared to death to have my shoulders replaced. Dr. Fogle reassured me that I would be fine, and he was so right!!! I had both shoulders replaced within 3 months of each other, there was NO pain, and recovery was outstanding! I brag about Dr. Fogel to everyone. He is caring and compassionate towards his patients to me that speaks volumes. I think he's the best!

January 17th, 2014

Great doctor

Doctor Fogle treated and later operated on my right knee. He is extremely easy to work with and his team of Mary and Megyn are very helpful, friendly and proficient. After surgery Doctor Fogle called me personally to make sure I was doing well. He is very easy to talk too and spends whatever time is needed with you to fully explain his course of treatment. I highly recommend Doctor Fogle as he is truly a special doctor.

October 24th, 2013

Overall Great Experience.

I have been dealing with a knee injury for the past six years and I was very hesitant about having it repaired. Even though I work in the healthcare field I have been blessed not to have been a patient in a very long time, 20 plus years. Well, to sum up this experience. I had a same day scope meniscus tear repair and cleaning. The staff at Resurgens were absolutely fabulous and made my experience the best surgery can be. The results..... Never had to use my crutches and my pain went from a daily 7 to a 0 - .5 on occasion and I am only one week out. All I can say is thank you to Dr. Fogle and his staff for making my surgery better than I ever thought it would be.

August 28th, 2013

Compassion

Dr. Fogle and Mary are awesome. They not only helped with my shoulder problem,they helped see that I had a pain deeper than my shoulder. To this day I thank them for listening to me. They gave me the guidance I needed mentally and physically. Dr. Fogle has the best bedside manner I have ever experienced in a physician. I thought I could never recover from the loss I could not deal with. I am better because of them in all aspects of my life.Dr. Fogle is a true professional. He really cqres about me as a person not just a patient. He is a true Physician,like in the old days.I would and have recommended him to our patients. If an Orthopedic Physician is who you need,you need Dr. Fogle.

August 19th, 2012

Broken elbow results

Dr. Fogle performed surgery on my elbow after I broke it in a fall. I was very impressed with how quickly he got me scheduled for surgery, the results of the surgery, and the professionalism and caring of his entire staff.

March 20th, 2012

Highly recommend & here's why!

Dr. Fogle, Mary, and Megan are fantastic. They are very upfront with you & extremely caring. I did my research on multiple doctors before I went to see him & the office exceeded all of the reviews I found. I had a couple questions along the way that I thought of & each time I called the office & left a message I had a call back from Mary almost immediately with the answers to my questions. The office was very upfront on the different surgery options and the pros & cons of each. The day after I had my ACL surgery Dr. Fogle called to check on me and that was on a Saturday! Dr. Fogle is very patient & conservative with your rehab. I found that he didnt want you re-injure his fine work! He went by the statistics & I must say he has been right on the money. I am at 7 months currently & feel like nothing ever happened which is exactly what you wish for heading into this. I played tennis & golf the other day with no pain or problems. I would highly recommend Dr. Fogle and his team everyone!!!

May 13th, 2011

Great experience

I had a severe ankle injury. Dr Fogle squeezed me into his surgery schedule, fully explained the extent of my injury and set expectations regarding recovery, and maintained constant contact during the 5 month recovery period. His office nurse, Mary, was AWESOME. In spite of the severity of my injury, this was a GREAT experience.

May 4th, 2011

Dr. Fogle and staff were excellant would recommend to family members.I had rotator cuff repair surgery to a pretty bad tear. Dr. Fogle preformed the surgery that went well and the follow up was excellant too. Dr. Fogle pointed out that this was a three way effort. His part, the physical therapy, and my part of dedication to make the recovery complete. I appreciate his dedication to making sure all three part came together.It was a long recovery but I am very happy to report I now have a funtional shoulder again.