Evander F Fogle, MD
5671 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd
Ste 900
Atlanta, GA 30342
(404) 847-9999
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great doctor  |  show details
by Rob Gerber on Jan 17th, 2014

Doctor Fogle treated and later operated on my right knee. He is extremely easy to work with and his team of Mary and Megyn are very helpful, friendly and proficient. After surgery Doctor Fogle called me personally to make sure I was doing well. He is very easy to talk too and spends whatever time is needed with you to fully explain his course of treatment. I highly recommend Doctor Fogle as he is truly a special doctor.

|  Overall Great Experience.  |  show details
by Ezekiel Brown on Oct 24th, 2013

I have been dealing with a knee injury for the past six years and I was very hesitant about having it repaired. Even though I work in the healthcare field I have been blessed not to have been a patient in a very long time, 20 plus years. Well, to sum up this experience. I had a same day scope meniscus tear repair and cleaning. The staff at Resurgens were absolutely fabulous and made my experience the best surgery can be. The results..... Never had to use my crutches and my pain went from a daily 7 to a 0 - .5 on occasion and I am only one week out. All I can say is thank you to Dr. Fogle and his staff for making my surgery better than I ever thought it would be.

|  Compassion  |  show details
by Ruth McHaney on Aug 28th, 2013

Dr. Fogle and Mary are awesome. They not only helped with my shoulder problem,they helped see that I had a pain deeper than my shoulder. To this day I thank them for listening to me. They gave me the guidance I needed mentally and physically. Dr. Fogle has the best bedside manner I have ever experienced in a physician. I thought I could never recover from the loss I could not deal with. I am better because of them in all aspects of my life.Dr. Fogle is a true professional. He really cqres about me as a person not just a patient. He is a true Physician,like in the old days.I would and have recommended him to our patients. If an Orthopedic Physician is who you need,you need Dr. Fogle.

|  Broken elbow results  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2012

Dr. Fogle performed surgery on my elbow after I broke it in a fall. I was very impressed with how quickly he got me scheduled for surgery, the results of the surgery, and the professionalism and caring of his entire staff.

|  Dr. Fogle is extraordinary.  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2012

Dr. Fogle treated my knees: my left in Dec 2010, and my right this month (June 2012). Each time he explained my options, and the reasons for his recommendation. My visit a few weeks ago was because my knee went from normal (no symptoms) - to being seriously painful, with discolored skin and a shrinking range of motion in 2 1/2 days. Turns out I had a (scary) infection. One week later, I was completely healed. The man is a wizard! I cant say enough good things about his approach, his genuine concern, and the quality of his care. [And Mary is remarkable too.]

|  Highly recommend & here's why!  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2012

Dr. Fogle, Mary, and Megan are fantastic. They are very upfront with you & extremely caring. I did my research on multiple doctors before I went to see him & the office exceeded all of the reviews I found. I had a couple questions along the way that I thought of & each time I called the office & left a message I had a call back from Mary almost immediately with the answers to my questions. The office was very upfront on the different surgery options and the pros & cons of each. The day after I had my ACL surgery Dr. Fogle called to check on me and that was on a Saturday! Dr. Fogle is very patient & conservative with your rehab. I found that he didnt want you re-injure his fine work! He went by the statistics & I must say he has been right on the money. I am at 7 months currently & feel like nothing ever happened which is exactly what you wish for heading into this. I played tennis & golf the other day with no pain or problems. I would highly recommend Dr. Fogle and his team everyone!!!

|  Great experience  |  show details
May 13th, 2011

I had a severe ankle injury. Dr Fogle squeezed me into his surgery schedule, fully explained the extent of my injury and set expectations regarding recovery, and maintained constant contact during the 5 month recovery period. His office nurse, Mary, was AWESOME. In spite of the severity of my injury, this was a GREAT experience.

|  show details
May 4th, 2011

Dr. Fogle and staff were excellant would recommend to family members.I had rotator cuff repair surgery to a pretty bad tear. Dr. Fogle preformed the surgery that went well and the follow up was excellant too. Dr. Fogle pointed out that this was a three way effort. His part, the physical therapy, and my part of dedication to make the recovery complete. I appreciate his dedication to making sure all three part came together.It was a long recovery but I am very happy to report I now have a funtional shoulder again.

|  Great Surgen!  |  show details
Jan 14th, 2011

Dr. Fogel and staff were very caring, took time to make an accurate diagnosis, explained all my options and scheduled surgery to repair my torn muniscus within two weeks. Four weeks later I'm cleared to do all activities. Great job!

|  Kind/Caring and Expertise  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2010

Dr. Fogle and Nurse Mary Bligh exhibit such kindness and care. I recently had ACL reconstruction and was very nervous about the procedure. Dr. Fogle spent time with me and eased my concerns. Nurse Bligh was always available with any questions that I had. Dr. Fogle personally called me the next day after surgery to check on me. I would definitely recommend Dr. Fogle to anyone.

|  Excellent Surgeon / Great Team  |  show details
by Herbert Rudd on Jul 31st, 2010

Full understanding of procedure.Completely correct diagnosis.Very skilled in his profession.Follow up and patient care above what was expected. Great team work. Completely satisfied.