Dr. Evangelin Guzman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Evangelin Guzman?

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Evangelin Guzman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

January 2nd, 2016

Awful Doctor

Save your energy and find a different Doctor. This Doctor should not be in practice. She only cares about how much money she makes. She does not care about her patients. Her motives are questionable.

December 15th, 2015

Stay away!

Worst doctor ever!

April 6th, 2011

Dr. seems irritated by my decision not to divorce my husband or throw my daughter outl

Dr. Guzman feels that the only diagnosis to solve my problems is for me to divorce my husband and legally evict my daughter who has has been diagnosed with bi-polar disorder. When I don't follow her advise and she sees it is me she has rolled her eyes at me which I find very rude and she herself has become very rude with me. Other professional Dr.s have advised I need to find another Dr. Which I agree with as she rushes me out and seems disgusted with my choices. She seems to forget she works for me and not the other way around.

April 15th, 2010