A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evangelina Belizario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belizario
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Belizario Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evangelina Belizario, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Belizario graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evangelina Mendoza Belizario MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Evangelina M. Belizario practice?
- Dr. Evangelina Belizario has 1 office location.
Dr. Evangelina Belizario practices Psychiatry near Hinsdale, IL.
See Hinsdale Psychiatrists.