A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evangelina Castaneda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evangelina Castaneda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Castaneda graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Castaneda has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evangelina Castaneda MD is a female Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Evangelina Castaneda practice?
- Dr. Evangelina Castaneda has 1 office location.
Dr. Evangelina Castaneda practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Plano, TX.
See Plano Endocrinologists.