A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evangelina Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evangelina Martinez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evangelina Martinez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Stanford University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evangelina Esther Martinez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Evangelina E. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Evangelina Martinez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Evangelina Martinez practices Family Medicine near Monterey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tustin, CA.
See Monterey Family Physicians.