Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Feb 24th, 2015

For a 1st time patient, she only took about 5 minutes with me. The office staff was unhelpful and messages often times weren't relayed.

by Annette Dickson on Feb 9th, 2015

Very personable, friendly doctor with attention to detail. Very happy with the doctor and office staff.

No help show details No help
Jun 12th, 2012

It took Dr Martinez two weeks to give me a referral to neurologist, never returned my calls, no follow up. Rude and unprofessional stuff. They just left me with my pain, no help at all.

A wonderful doctor show details A wonderful doctor
Mar 9th, 2010

As simpatico a doctor as I've ever had. So warm, friendly, interested, involved, and treats one as though she only has that patient to tend to that day, as busy as she is. It is a blessing to have her for a doctor!

caring professional show details caring professional
Nov 20th, 2009

I've seen Dr. Martinez a lot over the past year. She is compassionate, friendly, personable, and approachable. Follow-up is usually excellent, but occasionally you have to call and nag. Despite her busy schedule, Dr. Martinez will make time for you in person. I've had appointments with her that lasted well over a half hour. She's great with questions. Her diagnostic skills are good. Best of all, she's comfortable with herself, is okay saying, "I don't know, but let's try and figure it out." I have a lot of respect for that. She's also comfortable with alternative medicine, and knows the strengths and weaknesses of western medicine. I respect that a lot too. Dr. Martinez is a top shelf choice for your local family doctor.