Dr. Evangelina Martinez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Evangelina Martinez?

Dismissed

Posted on September 15th, 2016

I was 5 minutes late for my appointment with Dr. Martinez due to heavy traffic on Highway 68 coming from Pacific Grove. She sent a message out with the office staff letting me know I would have to reschedule my appointment because I was late. She did not come out in person to discuss this with me. I felt this was a disrespectful way of handling this situation.

Posted on February 24th, 2015

For a 1st time patient, she only took about 5 minutes with me. The office staff was unhelpful and messages often times weren't relayed.

Posted on February 9th, 2015

Very personable, friendly doctor with attention to detail. Very happy with the doctor and office staff.

No help

Posted on June 12th, 2012

It took Dr Martinez two weeks to give me a referral to neurologist, never returned my calls, no follow up. Rude and unprofessional stuff. They just left me with my pain, no help at all.

A wonderful doctor

Posted on March 9th, 2010

As simpatico a doctor as I've ever had. So warm, friendly, interested, involved, and treats one as though she only has that patient to tend to that day, as busy as she is. It is a blessing to have her for a doctor!

caring professional

Posted on November 20th, 2009

I've seen Dr. Martinez a lot over the past year. She is compassionate, friendly, personable, and approachable. Follow-up is usually excellent, but occasionally you have to call and nag. Despite her busy schedule, Dr. Martinez will make time for you in person. I've had appointments with her that lasted well over a half hour. She's great with questions. Her diagnostic skills are good. Best of all, she's comfortable with herself, is okay saying, "I don't know, but let's try and figure it out." I have a lot of respect for that. She's also comfortable with alternative medicine, and knows the strengths and weaknesses of western medicine. I respect that a lot too. Dr. Martinez is a top shelf choice for your local family doctor.

Posted on June 1st, 2016