Dr. Evangeline Andarsio Is this you?

March 26th, 2013

The best!

Bottom line, Dr. Andarsio is the best. If you have trouble getting an apt., it's because she's so busy taking care of her patients. I've been her patient for 7 years and will continue until she retires. We've been through a lot together and I trust her with my life. Even other nurses, Doctors, and medical professionals say, "oh, she's the best!" She may not be overly "bubbly" in her personality, but she is kind and professional. If someone has had a bad experience with her, I doubt it's her fault.

November 19th, 2009

Never Again!!!

The positive comments for Dr. Andarsio must have written by her own hand because, based on our experience, I can't imagine (even on her best day) that someone could have made it through pregnancy and delivery with a single kind word to say about her! Unfortunately, I am limited on words in this review to describe her lack of professionalism and couth. I will say that if you want fond memories of the birth of your child, find someone else (anyone else) to provide your OB/GYN care!

April 17th, 2017