A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evangeline Cayton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evangeline Cayton is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evangeline Cayton, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Cayton graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Cayton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evangeline Tajonera Cayton MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Evangeline T. Cayton practice?
- Dr. Evangeline Cayton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Evangeline Cayton practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists.