A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evangeline Desagun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desagun
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evangeline Desagun, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Surgical Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Desagun graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Desagun has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kishwaukee Community Hospital
- Valley West Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evangeline Zabat Desagun MD is a female Pathologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Evangeline Z. Desagun practice?
- Dr. Evangeline Desagun has 3 office locations.
Dr. Evangeline Desagun practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology near Dekalb, IL.
Additional practice locations include: West Burlington, IA.
See Dekalb Pathologists.