Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Evangeline Luna
Dr. Evangeline Luna, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Perth Amboy, NJ. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine. Dr. Luna is affiliated with Raritan Bay Medical Center and Raritan Bay Medical CtrPerth Amboy, Nj. She speaks English.
Dr. Evangeline Luna has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Dr. Evangeline Luna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Perth Amboy, NJ.
Dr. Gulab Vuppala
Perth Amboy, NJ 0.01 mi41
Dr. Purnendu Sen
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Perth Amboy, NJ 0.01 mi
Dr. Stephen Swersie
Perth Amboy, NJ 0.01 mi50