A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evangeline Margallo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evangeline Margallo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evangeline Margallo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Margallo graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Margallo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evangeline Cobin Margallo MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Evangeline C. Margallo practice?
- Dr. Evangeline Margallo has 1 office location.
Dr. Evangeline Margallo practices Pediatrics near Blackwood, NJ.
See Blackwood Pediatricians.